Are you sick and tired of having to hide your grin in public? Chances are you either give one of your fake smiles or pretend to not find the joke funny…. Isn’t that sad! Well, ok so someone a while back – a good friend may be or the mirror – took you aside and told you your teeth have gone far too yellow for you to smile without calling out to the yellow monster of embarrassment!
Well, the good news is that your days of feeling embarrassed (or refusing to smile) are finally over! Yup, we’re about to give you the secret weapon – easy answer to how to get rid of yellow teeth!
For convenience’s sake we’ve divided this into 3 parts –
- Home Remedies
- Professional Help
- After care
#1 Home Remedies
Okay, so a few of these may seem a little strange – but trust us – they work!
| Brush and Floss regularly
It removes the stains
| Munch on Crunchy and Tart Apples!
The crunchy apple cleans your teeth and removes stains. The tartness helps further.
| Munching on Celery or Pears could also help
Partly it is the same effect as apples – but these also increase saliva production that helps to clean stains.
Drink a lot of water
This helps to wash away debris – preventing further staining. It also helps to lighten the stains.
| Chewing sugar-free whitening gum can also help
These naturally contain small amounts of substances that help to lighten or remove the stain. They can help.
Now let’s look at part 2…
#2 Professional care or help
Again, we’ve grouped some not so professional ones here – simply because all of these involve chemicals that you need to be careful with.
| Peroxide rinse can bleach the teeth.
Mix a few tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide and add to a cup of water. Use to rinse out your mouth. However, this is just quick fix – to use only when there’s an emergency! And DO NOT SWALLOW the mix!
| Teeth whitening products
There are quite a few teeth whitening products available in the market. The best of these can work wonder – and without harming your teeth or health.
| Visit your dentist for a teeth whitening session
Dentists have different techniques and treatments by which they can:
And finally part 3:
#3 After Care
Whitening your teeth once and continuing the way you were won’t help – because your teeth will just go stained and yellow and ugly again! Proper dental hygiene and tooth care is essential. Also you’d do good to find out the causes of yellow teeth and try to avoid them as much as possible hereafter!
And of course, the natural remedies we mentioned you can practise at any time – they do boost your health as well as keep your teeth healthy and pearly!
“How to get rid of yellow teeth?” – You aren’t still going around asking that, are you? Well you know the secret now – so stop! And start using them and have people guessing at the secret behind your shiny white pearlies!
Incoming search terms:
- How to get rid of yellow teeth permanently
- how to get rid of yellow teeth
- dentority com
- how to remove teeth yellowness
- why does a pregnant woman have to bae the teethpain
- how to remove tart from teeths
- हाउ तो क्लीन येल्लोइश टीथ
- yellow teeth problem solution
- what can remove tarts from my teeth?
- treatment to get rid off yellow teeth
- tart on teeth
- tart in teeth
- plus google com/browser-not-supported/?ref=/u/1/b/114629880038572826255/collection/wUabMEhow to get rid of yellow teeth
- how to remove tart from the teeth
- a quick fix for permanently dark teeth
- How to remove tart fast and naturaly at home
- how to remove plague and tarts naturallyfrom the teeth
- how to get rid of yellow teeths
- how to get rid of tart on teeth
- how to get rid of permanent yellow teeth